Continue your studies and become a Master of Arms. By participating in Swordfight Canada’s ongoing Masters classes, you will broaden your skills and build proficiency in multiple different weapon disciplines.
- gain the beautiful skills of a swordfighter
- connect with history in a physical way
- learn to move and master the movements of the body
- grow in confidence and self-esteem
- meet challenges, and progress in your learning
Included with your enrollment is eight hours of study every month and use of a sword, dagger, mask and gorget. Consult your instructor for class schedule and location.
The Apprentice level is achieved by completing the Longsword Foundations course. This curriculum is focused on building mechanical competency and strategic awareness.
- Longsword (6 courses)
- Unarmed Combat I (1 course)
Upon completion of the Scholar’s Exam, you will begin the next chapter of your training. While level I courses retain the goals of basic training, level II courses take that training to the next level by honing the skills required for mechanical proficiency and strategic competence.
- Longsword Level 2 (6 courses)
- Sidesword Level 1 (6 courses)
- Unarmed Combat II (2 courses)
Free Scholar, Provost & Master Levels
Swordfight Canada students will work with certified governing bodies to ensure a solid path of ongoing progress toward becoming a Master of Arms.