- This event has passed.
2-hour Longsword Workshop (Jasper, Nov 5, 12:30pm)
November 5, 2016 @ 12:30 pm–2:30 pm PDT$59
Two amazing hours of swordfighting! Come and join us at Swordfight Canada for a two-hour introduction to the use of the Italian Longsword, Dagger and Staff.
You’ll learn some basic posture, movement, attacking and defending. We’ll play some swordfighting games that make combat fun and safe.
Must be age 15 or older. This class is appropriate for all skill levels and physical abilities.
What to Bring to the Longsword Workshop
- A steel longsword, fencing mask and throat protector (gorget) will be provided by Swordfight Canada at no extra charge.
- Comfortable indoor shoes and clothes that you might use to do a regular workout. Long sleeves or a hoodie are better than bare arms.
- Thin soft gloves are optional but always a good idea when training.
- A water bottle or similar hydrating liquids.
- If you are under the age of 19, a signed waiver on paper. View the safety waiver here.